Setting the Stage
Over the years God has abundantly blessed Faith Congregation. Faith began as a handful of members meeting in a funeral home and is now a congregation of over 1,600 souls and a school with over 220 children. We are well known in the community for our unwavering commitment to the Bible’s teachings, our strong Christian education program, and our work with the developmentally disabled. Our members share a love for God’s Word and a passion for sharing it with adults, children, and those with special needs. We are blessed with a continually growing number of new members, many of whom have come through our prek-8 program. Positive word of mouth in our community continues to funnel more and more souls to our sphere of influence. God is blessing our efforts to the point where action is needed to address building space and staffing opportunities. Yet all of this is because God continues to bless us with the one thing that matters most: souls ready to hear the message of Jesus. How will we respond to the opportunities God is placing before us?
Our Ministry Plan
- To take advantage of the opportunities before us we plan to:
- Nurture a personal mission mindset in every one of our members.
- Expand our school offerings to two classrooms per grade.
- Build new classrooms to accommodate two classrooms per grade in our primary grades and if funding allows add more classrooms, offices, and administrative space.
- Implement a sustainable financial operational model allowing for overall ministry growth.
- Establish the goal of having 50% of our members in worship weekly (based on our current membership this would be 800 per week).
- Provide additional opportunities for spiritual growth e.g. Faith Fit Classes, Growth in Giving Bible Studies, Marriage Enrichment Classes, Bible Studies.
In order to accomplish this we have asked out members to concider making a special over and above gift to "Abound." Our goal is to raise 2 million dollars over three years towards the building project. So far, 1.87 million has been pledged over a three year period.